15 outdoor wedding photo ideas at Curradine Barns
There are so many perks of getting married at Curradine Barns – one of which has to be all those swoon-worthy outdoor wedding photo spots. Whether you’re looking for glorious grounds, picturesque gardens or undulating countryside, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
Before your wedding here, you might like to plan some of your wedding photo ideas to ensure you get the most out of your photography. With this in mind, we thought we’d give you a helping hand and share some of our favourite outdoor wedding photo locations at Curradine Barns.
Capturing the moment
If you’re getting married under our Garden Gazebo, you can be sure of unforgettable outdoor wedding shots of the moment the two of you say ‘I do’. Of course, there’s also the must-have confetti shot, which usually takes place in and around our Courtyard.
1. Picture-perfect shots of the two of you tying the knot
2. An explosion of colour and confetti just a few steps away from the barns
Even if you’re not one for posed shots, there’s no denying the fact that it’s nice to have a few gorgeous images to pop into photo frames. Whether you’re dreaming of those signature newlywed portraits or you’re looking for something more light-hearted and fun, you can do as you wish in our picturesque surroundings.
3. A loved-up photo in our Secret Garden…
4. … before stopping for more in our gardens and courtyard
5. A charming spring setting under the blossom tree
6. An iconic Curradine Barns shot under the archway
7. Newlywed portraits in the beautiful buttercup fields…
8. …without forgetting the corn and rapeseed fields
9. Celebrations in the surrounding countryside, despite the rain
10. Walking hand-in-hand along the lovely lane
11. Lying back on our lush grass…
12. …and using our Bridal Suite and Barns as a backdrop
Sunset to dusk
Outdoor wedding photography isn’t just for daytime; it can look pretty special come night too. As you’d expect, our outdoor wedding venue in the Midlands looks extra romantic at night with their twinkle lights and beautiful sunsets.
13. A dreamy shot under the oak tree
14. An enchanting evening portrait in the picturesque woodland
15. Snuggled up for a portrait under the Garden Gazebo
You’re welcome to explore all these beautiful outdoor photo spots when you next visit Curradine Barns. You may even like to use some of these locations for an engagement shoot before the big day. We’ll also be more than happy to show you some of our Curradine wedding albums, so you can gather even more wedding photo ideas for your special day.
Everything and more…
Find out more about celebrating your perfect wedding day at Curradine Barns.